Technical Support

Home / FAQ
  • What is your main market ?

    Selling well in  Europe , Middle East, Africa and southeast Asia.

  • Any new products?
    Yes, we have developed 6-range PC products, if you interested in, please feel free to contact with us.
  • Do you use CAT5 or CAT6 module for your data sockets?
    We have both and will assemble according to your demand.
  • Do you have metal button for metal ranges?
    Yes, all of our metal plate ranges have the metal button, if you need i can send you pictures.
  • For customer service

    Your inquiries will be replied by our experienced staff within 24 hours.


    We will choose best express way for you according to different conditions. It depends on your qty and your requests.

  • When was your brand started?
    Our brand "SWE" was started in 1992, and registered on Feb.14,1997.
  • Which Exhibition will you attend?
    We always attend the Canton Fair,Middle East Electricity, DOHA "MADE IN CHINA " Exhibition,ZHEJIANG EXPORT COMMODITIES FAIR JEDDAH.
  • Why should you trust us?
    Because we are the professional manufacturer at the British standard electrical switches and sockets,etc.Also we are the recommended export brand by our chamber of commerce.
  • What certificate do you need when you want to export directly to Sudan?
    The custom of Sudan needs the Certificate for Pre-shipment Inspection attested by our Entry-exit inspection and quarantine of the people's republic of china to release the cargos.  You can name it CIQ certificate for short.
  • How can i get the information of your new products
    you can  visit  our website to learn the information of new products . we will also take samples of new productes when we attend the Fair, such as Canton Fair, MEE(Middle East Electricity)
  • what's your payment
    We usually  use T/T and also accept L/C at sight.
  • What's the difference between your V range and W range?
    The performance and quality for these two ranges are almost same. The main difference is the plate design. The panel line of V range is more smooth than W range. If you need, we can send you samples to compare.
  • Do you have some new products?
    Yes, we've developed a completely new range, PC range, which is more and more popular in the market. If you need, please kindly contact me, i can send you the details.

    Yes, sure!

    Welcome to visit our company !


    #28 Xinqiao Xin Road, Yinhu Subdistrict, Fuyang, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China.

    Always Ningbo and Shanghai port.
    Our customer service team is always ready to deal with your problems and issues.We speak English and Chinese.Don't hesitate us by phone or E-mail: 



    Inquiry -->offer -->purchasing order-->payment-->production-->delivery
  • How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
    It's according to your quantity, always are 30-60days.
  • How about the quality?
    We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality. 
  • How can I get a sample to check your quality?
    If you just need one sample,we will provide you for free,as long as you afford the express freight.
  • Would you accept to use our logo?
    If you have a good quantity,and can prove that the brand belongs to you,as long as you authorized to us,it absolutely no problem to do OEM.
  • When can I get the price?
    We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry.If you are very urgent to get the price,please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry timely.
  • What's your MOQ ?
    The MOQ  is 2000 pcs.
  • How else can I protect my children from electric shock?
    Most recent homes have additional protection in the form of residual current devices (RCDs). These have been compulsory in new installations since July 2008, and recommended for most socket outlet circuits in homes for a number of years, particularly where the outlet is used for equipment outdoors. An RCD detects currents which flow between the live or neutral wire and ground, as opposed to normal currents which flow between live and neutral. Such currents occur when there is a fault condition, such as a short circuit – which may be due to human contact – and turn off the current in a short time. If you do not already have RCDs protecting your home then it is well worth consulting a reputable electrical contractor about having them fitted.
  • I notice that the top hole in my sockets does not have a shutter, surely this is dangerous?
    The top (larger) hole in a BS 1363 socket is the earth connection.  This is a point which is literally connected to the earth and is there as a safety measure, all exposed metal parts of an electrical device which is plugged into the socket must be connected to this terminal.  UK wiring regulations also require that plumbing pipes, taps and radiators are electrically connected to this same earth.  Touching this earth is therefore safe, providing of course that you are not touching a live wire at the same time.  BS 1363 specifies that it shall not be possible to contact any live part by sticking something into the earth pin hole.  
  • If sockets are safe, why are socket covers on sale?
    Most countries do not specify that sockets must be protected by safety shutters, so plug-in covers to go into sockets were developed as a way of keeping fingers and other objects away from dangerous voltages.  Ignorance of the situation in the UK led to UK versions of socket covers being offered for sale.  They are marketed as “Home safety essentials” using such phrases as “essential for keeping curious little fingers away from sockets”, “reduces the risk of children sticking a finger or an object into a wall socket” etc.  Whilst these claims are valid in other countries, they are completely inappropriate in the UK.  
  • Do brass wall light switches and metal luminaires (light fittings) have to be earthed?
    Yes, since January 1998 all wall light switches and lighting points must be earthed.
  • Can I use the dimmer switch for energy saving lights?
    No. The dimmer switches are not suitable for any kind of energy saving lights. They are suitable for standard, low voltage & mains voltage lighting including low voltage halogen & mains halogen. Please see products description for more details.
  • Can I use the shaver socket in the bathroom?

    Yes, they can be located in zone 2 (or beyond) according to the IEE Wiring Regulations defining zones for electrical equipment in bathrooms, providing they are unlikely to be the subject of direct spray from any shower.

    Please note this information is given for guidance only, always refer to the current IEE Wiring Regulations or a qualified electrician to ensure that you are guided by the latest regulations/code of practice.

  • Can I use a 2 way switch as a 1 way switch?
    Yes. a 2 Way switch can be used as a 1 Way Switch but not the other way round.
  • What is the difference between GANG and WAY in switches?

    3 Gang switch has 3 individual switches lined up side by side. 2 Gang switch has 2 individual switches lined up side by side. 1 Gang switch has 1 switch.

    2 Way is a switch that controls a light where there is another switch that also controls the same light, such as at the top and bottom of the stairs. 1 Way is that it’s the only switch to control a light.

  • Do you deal with the public?
    Yes we do. We sell to private individuals, and we welcome any size of order large or small.